Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

My silent reading today


Today I read from page 48-69. This is a summery of what happend

Image result for diary of a wimpy kid Today the principle announced that student government elections are coming up. I use to not really like it but when I thought about it won't as bad as I thought it was. I told dad that I was running for student government, he told me that did too, and we actually won. He showed me one of his posters, I asked dad if we could go to the store and get some thing's so I can work on my posters. When we came home I worked all night trying to think of what should be on my poster. 
It is finally October and Halloween is coming up. Every year dad goes out and when some teenagers come out dad a bucket of water at them.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment