Pages

Tuesday 12 September 2017

My Silent reading today

Today I read from page 89-100, and this a short summery of what happend so far.
Image result for diary of a wimpy kid
Mum was not sure about me doing weight training, but I did it anyway.
I knew i needed a spotting partner, so I called Rowley over.
We started our training, i made rowley go first only cause i wanted to see if the broom stick would hold on the milk carterns.

Wednesday  
Today we had Geography class we did a test, and in the test we had to name State capitals. Luckily I sat right at the back of the class room where the map was. Just before we started our test Patty Ferrell pointed out and told the teacher to cover the map up so he couldn't see.

Thursday
Mum found a piece of paper on the dinner table and she came to my room, when i saw it i new exactly what is was. Mum was going to force me to do a part in the school plays. This year we played the movie The wizard of oz, I haven't seen the movie, so the teacher showed us the movie. 



No comments:

Post a Comment