Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Summer learning Journey WK1 Day 2 Activity 1



I would love to visit Tane Mahuta because the walk to Tane Mahuta would be very challenging, and I love challenges! It would be really nice to stay outdoors and I'd also love to breath in the fresh air. I'd like to see what it looks like now, since it has been standing there for thousands of years and see how tall it is. I may have never seen it in real life but I have seen it in the Auckland Museum, so I guess it could give me an idea of what Tane Mahuta would look like!

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Patience,

    You've written really descriptively abut Tane Mahuta and your reasons for wanting to go and see it! If the walk is challenging to get there, I imagine it would be worth it. I have actually been there, but I can't remember much about it, so maybe I will go again.
    What other things do you like in the museum, and have you been there a lot?

    I look forward to reading more of your work!
    Talk to you soon,
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee,

      Thanks for your comment. I agree, I think the hike would be worth it. I often go past the Museum but not often inside.

      I like looking at everything in the Museum! I like learning about all the cultures, learning new things about animals and looking into the history of the Maori.

      -Patience

      Delete
  2. Hi Patience, sounds like you enjoy some amazing stuff! I like the Maori history section too, I think a lot of people move past that quickly, but it is amazing.
    I did enjoy the volcano section, but I see it has changed a bit. Not sure if i like the improvements! Talk to you later
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patience,

    This blog post sure sounds amazing to me. I love the description that you've written. I enjoyed reading it too. Did you enjoy doing this activity, because I did. It's good to hear that you'd love to visit the Tane Mahuta, because you love challenges. If you were to choose to go with someone from the SLJ team who would it be? Why?

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete