Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

My quick write:Lights out

Learning goal- We are learning to write a recount with a Title, clear introduction, middle and conclusion. We are learning to write a recount using our personal voice.
Success criteria-I can write a recount with the correct structure, with paragraphs and using descriptive language. I can write a recount using my personal voice.


LIGHTS OUT

When I stepped out of my car and walked towards school the power was out. I noticed this due to seeing all the office lights out.

When I walked into the corridor I felt nervous and scared. I was curios, questioning what would happen when I walked into class. Would everyone be scared?, were they doing something else?, were they getting ready to go home?
It was totally normal. Everyone was listening to Abs and Tom.

When the morning tea bell rang Mrs Middleton said that we could play with the box sets at the back of the classroom. While I was playing a game the power went out again. I freaked out, but just a little bit.

Then after a few minutes the lights came back on and the class got free time on our netbooks.

Light's out in my school was scary but fun. I hope it never happens again...except the free time part.

No comments:

Post a Comment