Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey WK1 Day 3 Activity 1



In my mind I have created an unusual beast, it is called mermaid-corn. It is a Unicorn, human and a Mermaid combined together.

The head of the Mermaid-corn has a normal human head with the white shiny horn in the front of her head to show the unicorn side of her.
The body of the Mermaid-corn has a human body and wear's a lot of weird charms on her wrists.
The bottom half of her is the mermaid tail, she has a nice pastel purple tail with matches with her bright purple hair and colourful charms.

The Mermaid-corn sound like a high, pitched horse neigh. They often smell like cotton candy which sounds pretty weird right?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Pateince,

    That sounds relly weird but it sounds good to me. Good job by the way me and my family laughed when I read it they said that it was funny.
    Merry Chirstmas.
    from kind of your friend Solomone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your positive feedback Solomone! Merry Christmas to you too :).

      -Patience

      Delete
    2. Thanks

      From you friend well kind of Solomone

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Patience,
    Hope you're having a good holiday out there wherever you are. I'm just going back through blog posts I haven't commented on yet - I hope you keep up the journey if you have time.
    Your mermaid-corn is hands down the best beast I've seen. Incredible!
    Your imagination is cool. Have other people told you that?

    Talk to you soon,
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patience,

    This is an amazing blog post. Your beast sounds really great. I love the name too. My beast was a bit similar to your's, because my beast included a horn to. It's name was Kaliun. Go on my blog and find out why. I enjoyed reading everything about your beast. I am sure that everyone would love it.

    https://pbsmelel.blogspot.com/search?q=Beast


    NICE!

    ReplyDelete