Pages

Tuesday 10 July 2018

Winter learning Journey Day 2 Activity 1


 
      Mine                             Real

This character's name is Nicky.
I like Nicky because she loves being outdoors and also comes from Australia! 

Some things Nicky and I have in common is, green is one of our favourite colours and we both love and play sports. 

In my picture I drew; her shirt is in green, there is a grey strip this is like how she loves nature and her adventurous ways. 
Nicky's hair is bright red and reminds me of how she is always ready to get up go and always in a happy mood! 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Patience,
    I really like your drawing of Nicky and it really shows how hard you tried. I also really love why you like Nicky.

    You have done a really good activity for activity 1.
    Keep it up.

    I am looking forward to your blogging.

    Kind Regards,
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patience,

    I like the way you compared your drawing to an online image. You have read the instructions really well and done exactly what was asked.

    Please can you finish your last sentence.

    Mrs M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs M, I have now finished the last sentence off:)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patience

    I like it when you always get your work done fast. I also like the picture you drew.

    Well done
    Opeti

    ReplyDelete