Pages

Saturday 9 September 2017

What animal is like me?










Facts about this animal:

  • This animal eats plants and other animals, these are called omnivores.
  • This animal stays together with it’s family because it is safer.
  • They use their great sense of smell to get their food.
  • They eat scorpions, fruit, insects, tiny rodents, birds, and lizards.
  • This animal lives in South Africa.
  • On each of a meerkats foot it has four toes.
  • Their predators are owls, eagles and wild cats.
  • Their habitat is called a burro.

I chose to be a Meerkat because I have a lot of things in common with this animal.

The meerkat and I like being together in a large family as it makes us feel safer.

The meerkat gets angry sometimes just like me. I shout at my friends and it hurts their ears.

I eat edible plants and meat and the meerkat eats plants and other animals.

A meerkat has a long tail and and I have long hair.

I practise training for my cross country and the baby meerkats practise training to defend themselves from predators.

Baby meerkats don’t like to share food and I don’t like to share my food with others because I will have nothing left.

Meerkats have 4 sharp teeth and I have 2 sharp teeth at the bottom 2 sharp teeth at the top.




     
In my class we are doing zentangle art. A zentangle is a picture with a hand and has doodles. But we do doodles that match our animal.

2 comments: