Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey WK1 Day 2 Activity 2



1. Silver Ferns. The Silver Ferns are New Zealand Netball team.


2. Black Ferns. The Black Ferns is the women's national rugby union team. Image result for black ferns uniform

3. Kiwi Ferns. The Kiwi Ferns are New Zealand's national women rugby league team
.

I like the Kiwi Fern Uniform best because it has a lot going on but not too much. I like the black and white socks and the upside-down triangle on the front because those two colours I wear often. I also like how they have a poppy on the side of their shoulder to represent Anzac day. Overall, the uniform has a nice layout and cool mini logos on their uniform.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Patience,
    I really like the way you explained your writing, I like their uniform too, I like it because they represent New Zealand in a lot of ways. They have the poppy which represents Anzac day. The Fern which represents New Zealand.

    Great Work
    Jerome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on my blog Jerome!

      Delete
  2. Hi Patience,
    That is very good you are blogging. I like the black ferns uniform too. I like it because it represents New Zealand in many ways. But I would go with the Silver Ferns uniform because it has a fern on it.
    Other than that you are doing fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patience,

    Well done for completing another SLJ activity. I enjoy reading and commenting on your blog. This activity was one of my favourite, because I love sports. How about you? The images are great. Thanks for giving a description about each team uniform.

    NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patience,

    Me again! :)

    Well done on taking the time to research some of our top sports teams. I like how you've told your readers which sport each of them plays. Not everyone would know so it's a great little bit of information to include.

    I see what you mean about the Kiwi Ferns uniforms - it is a bit more exciting than the other two, isn't it? In saying that, I think the Silver Ferns uniform is my favourite. I like it because it reminds me of the uniform I wear when I play netball. Do you play any sports?

    Blog ya later!

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete