Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

My Basic facts test

Learning goal- I am testing how quickly I can remember my Basic Facts.
Success criteria-I need to remember my Basic Facts because they are the knowledge I need to help me with strategies to solve Maths problems.

MONDAY

FRIDAY(today)

On Monday I got 39\60 and today I got 44\60. I got a higher score today because I wasn't disturbed by anyone and the class was not talking.

Last night my teacher got me to do family of facts for division and multiplication, and then she got me to do family of facts for addition and subtraction, and I got them all right for subtraction and addition, and she never taught me or the class.

I got a lower score on Monday because I did not know most of my facts in different blocks of knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment