Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Summer learning Journey WK1 Day 3 Activity 2



Good things👍:
1. They protect wildlife
2. They created a site for people to have a look at the latest animal news
3. They explain what the problem is and how they can solve it.

Bad things👎:
1. Sometimes the animals could have bad disease and if your not careful, you could get sick.

2.  Sometimes if you are outdoors too long, you could get sun burnt.
3. If I stay outside too long I start to sneeze, a lot.

I think I would like to be a DOC because it has nice fresh air, you discover new animals and explore what wild life is about. I may be sneezing a lot when on the job, but I think it would be a caring job.

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Patience,

    I really like your list of good and bad things about being a DOC ranger! I agree, it's good to have people who are able to explain what the problem is, and how we can all solve it. But also,, there is the risk of sunburn if they are out there too long.
    What could they do to protect themselves from the elements outside?
    Do you start to sneeze in Summer and Winter, or is it only in a particular season?.
    I agree with you I think it's a great job.
    You're also doing a great job with your blogging. Keep it up!
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee,

      To protect them from the sun they can use sunscreen and if it is cold, they can wear beanies, gloves and warm jackets.

      If it's too hot I tend to overheat and start sneezing heaps, when it's cold my nose turns red and I get a runny nose AND sneeze a lot.

      Thanks for you feedback Lee!

      -Patience

      Delete
  2. Great information!
    I hope you are mostly sneeze-free over Summer
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patience,

    Well done for completing this activity. It's great to see you posting a lot during these summer holiday's. Everything that I've seen from you so far is great. I did this activity too. Your listed pros and cons are nice.

    NICE!

    ReplyDelete