Pages

Tuesday 23 January 2018

S.L.J Day 3 Activity 1

victorian family.jpgOn your blog, please tell us how you would feel. Would you enjoy being a member of such a large family? Why or why not?












I would like not like to have nine siblings because, they might be annoying you, running around the house and making messes. If my family are about to have dinner and I get asked to tell all my siblings to come to the table, I think it would be a big job because, you have to tell them to stop whatever they are doing and try get them to the dinner table. That is my I would not like to have nine siblings.

3 comments:

  1. Hey again Patience, it's awesome to see that you have been blogging lots during your summer break.

    Thank you for sharing your thoughts on what it would be like to have nine siblings. I like how you have offered a few reasons about why it wouldn't be such a good thing. Your house would definitely be chaotic and messy. I don't think I would like it much either.

    Do you think there would be anything that would be good about having nine siblings?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Billy,

    overall about what I said about having nine siblings the only good thing about having nine siblings is having company, someone who I can play with.

    Fun fact:
    My Nana is the Eldest of 11 brothers and sisters, including herself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Patience,
    I'd agree with you, that 9 siblings is two much and also you're parents would have to pay for all of your siblings plus your fee's. Way too much money.

    Good work
    Jerome;)

    ReplyDelete