Pages

Wednesday 31 January 2018

My Fatima experience

Learning goal-We are writing a recount about our experience with the Lady of Fatima statue and Liturgy.


Meet the mother Mary


I was very excited to see the statue and the sisters. The sisters were all wearing a dark blue and the statue was wearing white.


As we were saying the rosary my voice got tired and I lost my breath I couldn't talk or say the prayers as much because the prayers were so long!


When I came up close to see Mother Mary I thought she was beautiful. Her cheeks were as pink as a rose, her crown was as bright as the sun and her clothing as white as a dove.


I think that Mother Mary looks real because her skin looks very smooth.


At the end each class took a photo with the statue with our rosaries and prayer cards That was my favourite part of the visit.


That was a very fun experience meeting they Fatima statue, I hope I get to see her soon.


Success criteria-
  • I can describe my own personal experience.
  • I can use adjectives and adverbs to describe my experience
  • I can reread my writing to check for errors and make changes.
                                                                                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment