Pages

Friday 26 January 2018

S.L.J Activity 2 Day 4

Choose one game, and on your blog, tell us the (i) name of the game, (ii) the goal or purpose of the game, and (iii) two rules.

You could try playing some of the games with a friend.



My Favourite game is Koruru Taonga (Kuckle bones). You Hold the bones in the the midddle of your hand, and them in the air and then catch them on the other side of your hand. If you don't catch the bones then it is the next persons turn and you have to go in order.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Patience,

    These are some good game's you've suggested, and I'm sure anyone reading will find them a joy to play :) I remember back in primary my friends would play knuckle bones - except they would use rubbers and little bits of stuff they used to get their hands on!

    Ah, what a good old time...great work! Good luck for school

    -Willy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patience

    I like the game you chose it is a really cool game and I know most people still play this amazing game.

    From Opeti

    ReplyDelete