Pages

Tuesday 23 January 2018

S.L.J Bonus activity Day 3

Everyone’s family is unique. What makes your family special? Choose three people close to you and ask them what their two favourite things to do in summer are.

On your blog, write two fun facts about each person.



My Mums words-
1. I love going to the Beach, because every at the beach is in a happy mood.

2.In summer I love the long days, because you can do so many things before dark.


My Dads words
1. I like going to the beach
2. I like having BBQ.

My Nana's words-
1. I like to travel around the world
2. I like to have BBQ.


4 comments:

  1. Hey Patience,
    I recon that your family most likely loves to have BBQ's in hot sunny weather, it's hot but it's probably nothing compared to Australia, my Dad's there right now.

    Great work
    Jerome;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patience,

    This is a nice post and great job on completing the activity. From what I've read I gather that your family is pretty chilled and easy-going. That's real sweet.

    Great work, keep it up! There's not long to go until the end of the programme!

    -Willy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patience,

    This post in outstanding great job on making it this far. I know you haven't finish but you've still got time keep going and all the best.

    From Opeti:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement Opeti!

      Delete