Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Summer learning Journey WK1 Day 1 Activity 2



I live in Auckland, one of the most popular city's in NZ.

All of the shopping centre's are often very packed, such as, Sylvia park, Pakarunga, Dressmart and loads more!

There are always markets on the weekends and sometimes in the middle of the week. On Sunday mornings me and my family will always go to the market for some yummy coconut buns.

My favourite part about Auckland is the sweet and fruity ice cream!. There is this ice cream shop near Silo park called "Geleto". That is one of my personal favourite shop because they have a range of dairy free ice cream! I have allergies so I can't consume dairy products. My top 2 favourite flavours there are Strawberry and Pineapple! It makes me hungry for ice cream writing about it! 


2 comments:

  1. Greetings Patience,

    Congratulations for completing this task. I appreciate the work that you completed all the time. I love to read and give you feedback about your work. You sure love Auckland as your hometown, because I do too. Your description about Auckland is amazing.

    NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Patience,

    My name is Mikey. I'm a member of the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) team, along with Sophie, Lee, Izzy and Patricia. It's wonderful to see that you've been engaging with the SLJ programme over the holidays - it looks like you've been very busy. :)

    I live in Auckland too! I only moved here a couple of years ago though so I'm still getting to know my way around. I've been to Silo Park a few times but I've never been to the ice cream shop before - I'll have to give it a try next time I'm there. It's great they have a dairy free range - I know I'd be sad if I couldn't eat ice cream. Especially on hot summer days like we've been having here lately.

    Which markets do you and your family like best? I've only been to the ones in Glenfield.

    I look forward to reading more posts from you soon, Patience. Until then, happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete