Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2017

My Silent reading today

Image result for the wonderful wizard of oz geronimo stilton Today I have finished my book and I will say why I like this book.

Why I chose this book\story?
I chose this book because, I read the back and thought what would happen to Dorthey and her new friends.

Why I liked this story?
I liked this book because it made me laugh, and whenever there is a problem, the 5 friends solve it.

Who was your favourite character?
My favourite character in the story was Oz, because, I liked how Oz wanted  know one to know who he truly was, and he knew magic tricks and had the equipment for it. So instead of showing who he truly was, he appeared to everyone as something different

What was your favourite part of the story?
My favourite part of the story is when Dorthey, Toto, The Cowardly lion, The Tin woodman and the scarecrow find Oz's true identity.

Where is your favourite place in the story?
My favourite place in the story is the china town, because, it reminds me to when I was little, and I use to always drop plates, and cups on the ground.

What do you think about the ending?
I think the ending was good but. I think the author, should have given more detail about what happend to Dorthey when she came back to Kansas. But I only hear what Aunt Em says, but it doesn't say anything about Uncle Henry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment