Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2018

My Silent reading

Today I read from page 92 to 98 and this is what happend.

The Banner said "MY MAGIC WILL SOON STRIKE AGAIN. WHEN THE EAGLE FLIES, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MASK WILL BE MINE!".

 The group was wondering what it meant so they went to a cafe to discuss it. They got served golden fritters with powdered sugar on top. Colette asked what the eagle flies meant. Maro said it is a event in the carnival. Someone in a costume jumps off the big tower. The thea sisters were surprised, then Marco said that there were harness.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora my name is Henry. That book sounds like a fun and interesting read. What is that book called? Are you enjoying the book? You have made me want to read the book, and from what you have written it makes me feel like a detective. From Henry at Wainui Beach School in Gisborne.

    ReplyDelete