Pages

Monday 7 May 2018

My Silent reading

Today I have read from page 71 to 92 and this is what happend

The Thea sisters knocked on a door and a man in a swan costume, the group thought it actually saw a swan but it was just a man in a swan costume, the group asked if they could come in the man let them inside.

The man had bird costumes in a huge glass box and the group had some tea. The group asked questions to the man. The man did not hear flapping wings but he did see wings.

The group got enough information so they went home to recover it. Papa was home while the group was discussing about the mystery papa said that from now on you are not aloud to solve this mystery.

The next morning the group went out to look at the museum and them there was a lion balloon getting bigger and bigger. Then it was popped by a raven, confetti came out and there was a banner with words that said.....

To be continued...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Patience
    My name is Taj I am from Wainui Beach School Gisborne NZ. I like your work on your silent reading. I can see you put a lot of hard work into your tasks . It is very clear to read and understand. It reminds me of our quickwrite. I can't wait to be reading more of your blog post. From Taj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patience
    My name is Lani from Wainui Beach School.
    Your silent reading post reminds me of last year in room 3, we also did silent reading but I didn't really like it - I prefer when the teacher reads chapter books out aloud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patience. My name is Daniel.P. I am a year 6 Student at Wainui Beach School. I saw your silent reading post. I liked the way you summarised/ explained the latest bit of your book. In my class we do silent reading too. Im reading the Narnia series. I'm up to 'the horse and his boy'. So far I'm liking it. Its pretty good . Until next time, from Daniel.P

    ReplyDelete