Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

My basic facts test

Learning goal-I am testing how quickly I can remember my Basic Facts.

Success criteria-I need to remember my Basic Facts because they are the knowledge I need to help me with strategies to solve Maths problems.


MONDAY

FRIDAY(TODAY)


On Monday I got 29\60 and today I got 32\60. I have got a higher score today because when I did the first block of knowledge I realised that the first number for your answer, you subtract that number that is in the tens columns by 1. If you write a 2 digit number the first number you right down, that is the number that is in the tens column and I learned my 2, 5's and 10 time tables I now know them of by heart. But I still need help on Groupings within 100, Division ÷2 ÷5 and ÷10, Subtraction to 20 and Addition to 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment