Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

My Silent reading today

Today I read from 21-35. I have read more than that but I read it outside of school, this is a summery of what happend. (Spoil alert)

I have a little brother and his name is"Manny". When he was still a baby he couldn't pronounce brother correctly and he still calls me that, luckily my friends still haven't found out yet and we had some pretty close chances of my friends finding out.

Today after lunch, dad made me go outside and to something sporty or whaterver, whenever he does that I just go over to my friends house my friends name is'Rowley". While I walk to Rowley's house I always see this boy from my school and his name is"Fregley". He always is standing at his front lawn, and once he asked me if I wanted to see is secret freckle. And he has this whole made up language, for example when he needs to go to the bathroom he says JUICE JUUUUICE! by now everyone has figured out Fregley by now but I have no idea what the heck he means.

To be continued. . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment