Pages

Monday 17 July 2017

The winter learning journey: Day 1 Activity 2

Activity 2: Your tour of New Zealand is going to start right here in Auckland. Watch the Tourist video for Auckland to learn about the awesome things that you can see and do in the city. Once you’ve finished, choose your favourite five activities from the video and list them on your blog.  


Number 1: Rainbows end
I like rainbows end because I like the rides, my favourite ride is the power surge because I like how it spins like a windmill.

Number 2 : Auckland Zoo
I like the Zoo because I get to see animals from all across the world in one place. 
My favourite animal to visit is the elephants. If your lucky you can get to feed them or watch them being fed. 


Number 3 : Auckland domain 
This is a great place to feed the ducks and geese and sometimes they can be very greedy or fussy. 


Number 4 : Auckland Museum
The Museum has lots of olden days things,to reminded us of our history as well as lots of cultural artifacts from around the Pacific.  


Number 5 : Kelly Taltons 
This experience is like being under water, but you don't get wet. This is the closes you can get swimming with sea creatures, and sometimes I feel like having fish and chips for lunch.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Patience,

    It was so nice to see you yesterday when I came into St Pius to hand out the certificates and prizes for the Winter Learning Journey programme! I hope that you were able to take your certificate home and show your family!

    I also hope that you have the chance to visit each of the cool places that you have listed on this blog post. I, personally, love visiting the Auckland museum and the domain. I used to live just across the street from the domain and I would take my son, Aronui, to play in the grass. He loved it!

    Have you had the chance to play on the grassy pitch at the domain? It's huge!

    Keep up the great work with your blogging in Term 3!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete