Pages

Friday 9 February 2018

My special moment in the holidays

The Arts and Craft Market

“C’mon mum, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go” I called to my mum, My mum came running down the stairs with my baby cousin. My mum buckled my baby cousin ( Resa) we sat in our seats, buckled ourselves and drove off. “I wonder what is going to be at the Arts and Craft market in Mission bay?”. I started to wonder, where theri slime stalls, where there painting stalls or were there bracelet stalls.

When we got there it was boiling hot, it was so hot as if I was putting my hand in the kettle. We all started looking around. I saw a lot of slime stalls but my mum doesn't let me play with slime because, of the borax, we also saw bath bomb stalls, and bracelets stalls, and out of the whole market there was only 1 face paint.


First we walked across the road and got some cash out of the ASB. Then we walked across the road and went back to the market.

The when we got to the market it was so hot, it was so hot as if it was a thousand degrees, but luckily we had our sun hats and our sunglasses. We were on our way to the face paint and I realised if I got paint on my face and it was wet then I had to take my sunglasses off and put them in my bag.

Then we went to a store that had anklets, bracelets and paintings, I got a anklet it was a rainbow colour, like my bag .On the way I saw a churro stall and I bought some churros.

Then we went to a store that sold bath bombs, flubber soap, different shaped soaps and what it look like to be crystal soap but in pieces. Then we just started looking for something to eat, but sooner or later we had to walk in the hot sun back to the car.

That was a really fun experience, I hope they have another arts and craft market.

No comments:

Post a Comment